Computer Science Summer Camps
Weekly camps + AP CS A Prep course
Monday to Friday - 9 AM to 3 PM
Before and After Care Services available for additional fees
Early Care: 8 AM to 9 AM = $6 per day = $30 per week 5 days
After Care: 3 PM to 6 PM = $20 per day = $100 per week 5 days
Sibling 5% discount automatically applied for 2nd child onward on same registration
Web Development - HTML 5 and CSS
- Interactive and Project-based learning
- Learn HTML 5 and CSS
- Become proficient in Web Development
- June 15 to June 19. 2020
- August 03 to August 07, 2020
- June 22 to June 26, 2020
- August 10 to August 14, 2020
AP Computer Science A exam preparation (3 weeks course)
- Full review of the AP CS A curriculum with test taking tips
- Practice with several problems throughout the course
- Full length practice exam
- July 13 to July 31. 2020
Dive into programming logic with Scratch, a learning environment developed by MIT. You’ll use block-coding to gain a strong foundation in computational thinking, create animated stories, games, and using a circuit board control electronic circuits to create your own musical instruments and more.
- June 29 to July 03, 2020
3D Modelling and Printing Camp (3 days – M, Tu, W) + Minecraft Camp (2 days – Th, F)
In this 3D Modelling and Printing camp, kids will become proficient in TinkerCAD and Blender, the most popular applications to create 3D models, and use a 3D Printer to print your own designs to take-home.
In this Minecraft Camp, kids will learn how to import their 3D models from TinkerCAD into Minecraft using MCEdit, a software used to modulate the game. Also, they will learn to use JAVA to script a mod and import into the game.
- July 06 to July 10, 2020
After Care Activities (3 PM to 6 PM)
- Physical activities using virtual sports games.
- Music activities like karaoke singing
- Board Games like Chess and cards
- Recess and free play