Emerging Innovators Program Benefits:
- Students learn and practice "Whole System Design Thinking" which is a skill that could be mentioned in their resume
- The published Research Article could also be mentioned under “Publications” section of the resume
- Students Research Work could be used for their High-School Senior Research/Capstone Project
- The published Research Article could be mentioned in their college applications especially it adds weight for Science, Engineering, and Business majors
- The Instructor, who is also a STEM/Research mentor, could give additional letter of recommendation in the college application.
- Students could present their Research Article in various conferences and events, and even participate in national design challenges such as the Biomimicry Youth Design Challenge
- Builds various soft skills as students go through this program
- Students who wish to pursue further, are eligible to join our Youth Leadership Program that would offer leadership coaching and mentoring for aspiring leaders who would like to implement solutions at school and/or local community. These student led projects create opportunities for other students and community to volunteer and earn Community Service credits. (please note we are also a certifying org for the President’s Volunteer Service Awards)
Online Research Program for Selective Accelerated Learners
For Middle / High School students
Samples of Students projects from STEAM Transformative Education Framework
Proceed to be inspired...
Our courses are structured to offer experiential and project-based learning with focus on social responsibility.
Our courses are customized for the age groups – Upper Elementary, Middle School, and High School students
Our courses incorporate technology based activities along with many opportunities to develop students' professional skills such as, critical thinking, collaboration, strategic planning, presentation, and logical thinking.
Youth Leadership Program
Exclusive Youth Leadership Program for students of Children's Innovation Center who have met the prerequisites.
We tailor and individualize the program to help build the story for your college and career path.
College Planning Service & College Admissions Counselling
Are you ready for the Next Wave of Innovation?
This seminar raises awareness about the Next Wave of Innovation and the fields that would create transformational technologies and create new economic opportunities.
This seminar is for parents & older kids.
Cyber Security Awareness
This seminar provides an overview of the threats in the Cyber Space, types of cyber-attacks, risks, and mitigations.
Content appropriate for K-12 students.
Aimed at equipping students with the ability to distinguish dangers and make safer choices, promote responsibility and good citizenship in Cyber Space.