Emerging Innovators Program Benefits:
- Students learn and practice Design-Thinking which is a skill that could be mentioned in their resume
- The published Research Article could also be mentioned under “Publications” section of the resume
- Students Research Article could count towards their High-School Senior Research Project
- The published Research Article could be mentioned in their college applications especially it adds weight for Science / Engineering / Business majors
- The Instructor, who is also a STEM/Research mentor, could give additional letter of recommendation in the college application as a STEM/Research Mentor.
- Students could present their Research Article in various conferences and events, and even participate in design challenges such as the Global Youth Design Challenge.
- Builds various soft skills as students go through this program
- Students who wish to pursue further, are eligible to join our Youth Leadership Program that would offer leadership coaching and mentoring and opportunities to earn Community Service credits. (please note: we are also a certifying org for the President’s Volunteer Service Awards)
Online Research Program for Selective Accelerated Learners
For Middle / High School students
Samples of Students projects from STEAM Transformative Education Framework
Proceed to be inspired...
Our courses are structured to offer experiential and project-based learning with focus on social responsibility.
Our courses are customized for the age groups – Upper Elementary, Middle School, and High School students
Our courses incorporate technology based activities along with many opportunities to develop students' professional skills such as, critical thinking, collaboration, strategic planning, presentation, and logical thinking.
Youth Leadership Program
Exclusive Youth Leadership Program for students of Children's Innovation Center who have met the prerequisites.
We tailor and individualize the program to help build the story for your college and career path.
College Planning Service & College Admissions Counselling
Are you ready for the Next Wave of Innovation?
This seminar raises awareness about the Next Wave of Innovation and the fields that would create transformational technologies and create new economic opportunities.
This seminar is for parents & older kids.
Cyber Security Awareness
This seminar provides an overview of the threats in the Cyber Space, types of cyber-attacks, risks, and mitigations.
Content appropriate for K-12 students.
Aimed at equipping students with the ability to distinguish dangers and make safer choices, promote responsibility and good citizenship in Cyber Space.