Different Times Require Different Thinking...
Children’s Innovation Center - COVID-19 Plan
Children's Innovation Center will continue to follow all the good protocols to Stay Safe, even if the shelter in-place order is lifted. Please check our plan to understand how we will change, adjust, and adapt to these new challenges, continue to Stay Positive and offer our exceptional learning programs to help students Stay Educated.
- April - CIC facility was deep cleaned and fully disinfected.
- Upon reopen – facility will be cleaned regularly and all high-touch surfaces and tables, etc., will be wiped with disinfecting all-purpose cleaners.
- Entry Access – temperatures of all staff and students will be checked using non-touch thermometer every day. If anyone has even slight high temperature such as 99 degrees, he/she will be asked to go home. In such case, parents are notified, and they MUST pickup their child as soon as possible.
- Face cover/mask - All students and staff must have their own face cover/mask with them all the time, and are encouraged to wear it all the time.
- Physical Distancing – Only limited number of students will be enrolled, to ensure we are always able to maintain physical distancing. All activities and scheduling will be adjusted accordingly to maintain physical distancing.
- Washing Hands – All students and staff must wash their hands with soap and hot water or hand-sanitizers upon entry and regularly.
- No Touching - There will be no handshaking or touching of any sort.
- Vaccinated - All of our teachers have been vaccinated.
COVID-19 protocols to be followed for all in-person classes:
- Parents are not allowed beyond the reception area
- Everyone must wear a face mask when entering our doors
- We will take the temperature everyday in the morning using non-touch thermometer
- Wash hands with sanitizer before entering inside
- Wash hands with soap and water in the restrooms
- Use the same table and chair and same spots to minimize touch areas
- Must notify the instructor if there are any changes at home – like visitors, travel, sickness, etc. and avoid coming to class under such scenarios. We can always switch to online class when needed. Safety comes first, so let us all please try to ensure safe environment for learning.
- If student goes outside for lunch/snacks/drinks – student must wear face mask and must wash hands with sanitizer upon re-entry.
- All touch areas will be sanitized with disinfectant at the end of the day, and is kept clean for the following day.
Contact us with any questions:
"Together Everything is Possible"