(Registration Closed) Register now to join the 2021-2022 teams.
- Student must be currently enrolled in a High School-Grade 9 to 12.
- Student must have successfully completed the Emerging Innovators Research Program and published an article at EmergingInnovators.org
- Student must commit to fully engage and contribute to the team's efforts from beginning of September till the end of March.
- Student must pay the club fees of $1600 upfront to be confirmed in a team.
About The Competition:
Biomimicry Youth Design Challenge (YDC) is an international competition to encourage and empower Middle and High School Students to challenge themselves to solve the current issues using nature-inspired design methodology and reimagine a sustainable world.
Students who have completed the Emerging Innovators Research Program successfully are fully equipped with new ways of problem solving to take on these challenging issues and bring sustainable solutions.
- An opportunity to participate and win at an International Level competition
- Helps demonstrate student's academic and problem-solving ability
- Opportunity for Team Work and Collaboration
- Teams will be coached and mentored by Ms. Shanti Balaraman
- The Youth Design Challenge is aligned to Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) both for High School and the UN - Sustainable Development Goals.
Innovation Club - Registration Form
(Club fees $1600 must be paid after submitting this form to confirm your spot)
Club Fees Payment
Zelle to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Make checks payable to "Children's Innovation Center" and bring it in-person or mail it to P.O. Box 1855, Newark, CA - 94560
PayPal - use the button below to pay through PayPal (3% PayPal processing fees will be added.)