Coding / Arduino - Instructor Needed
Part-time - Contract position
Pay: $25 per hour based on experience
Schedule: Teach during after-school hours - weekdays/weekends - Flexible scheduling
Children’s Innovation Center is a non-profit organization based in Newark, CA, offering after school care and enrichment programs for students ages 5 to 18.
- Must be proficient in Software development/coding
- Teach problem solving and software development to students ages 9+
- Preferred other IT skills such as Arduino, Robotics, etc.
- Preferred with prior teaching experience
- Must enjoy working with Children
- Must be caring and have patience to work with children
- Must be willing to complete a background check
- Must be authorized to work legally in the USA
If interested, contact Shanti at
Phone: 510-894-1497 Email: info@ChildrensInnovationCenter.org
Children’s Innovation Center - 39155 Cedar Blvd, Newark, CA 94560