K-6 After School Care + Enrichment Programs
Fosters curiosity, builds strong foundation for holistic child development!
Children's Innovations Center has come up with a K-6 after school program with a completely new vision. Kids here learn, refresh, create, imagine, and play after school. We offer several enrichment activities covering a broad gamut for holistic child development.
We offer after-school care which includes lunch/snacks/drinks, enrichment activities focusing on holistic child development and skills building for the 21st century, homework help, additional academic development, and FREE subscription to online self-learning computer science and programming courses.
- 3 PM to 6:30 PM: Per month (4 weeks) fees = $440 (does not include transportation fees)
- 12 PM to 3:00 PM: Per month (4 weeks) fees = $200 (does not include transportation fees)
- Annual registration fees = $25
- Deposit during registration = One month full-payment required, which will be used for the last end of year month fees.
- Sibling discount 10% for the second child onward
- We do not charge for the Thanksgiving/Winter/Spring breaks
- Monthly Payment with prorated fees are as follows for the 3 to 6:30 PM program (per week rate is $110 - does not include transportation):
- November 2019 = $330
- December 2019 = $330
- January, February, March, April 2020 = $440
- May 2020=$330
- Deposit will be used for the remainder of the May and June until the last day of school (June 10)
- Snacks and drinks
- Lunch for kids arriving between 11 AM and 12 noon
- Several enrichment activities offered in a rotation format - covering a broad gamut of holistic skills development
- All materials needed for the enrichment activities
- Students are expected to complete their homework and work on any long-term projects under the supervision of teachers & teaching assistants
- Additional Academic Development to help students be successful at school
- FREE subscription to online self-learning computer Science and programming courses - which students could continue learning at home
Transportation fee is NOT included in our tuition cost. We work with several responsible drivers and can arrange pickup/drop-off for your convenience. However, they are not Children’s Innovation Center employees, therefore, we are not legally responsible should there be any accidents or any legal matters regarding insurance issues. Parents MUST pay the driver directly beginning of every month at the driver-parent negotiated price.
Should you decide to cancel your enrollment, please send a written notice by email to info@ChildrensInnovationCenter.org with your valid reason for cancellation. We require minimum of 30 days notice before the cancellation date, to process your request. From the cancellation date, any remaining paid fees will be refunded. We must receive your notice by email only, as it provides us with timestamp of when we received.
For additional fees, students can enroll in other advanced programs such as Emerging Coders Program, Music, STEAM courses, 1:1 academic tutoring, etc.
With all this and more, this after school program is completely oriented for kids, offering peace of mind for parents and a caring environment for kids!
Contact us with any questions, anytime:
info@ChildrensInnovationCenter.org - 510-894-1497
***Please always provide your phone number when you email us.
Registration Form + Terms & Conditions + Waiver Form
Download, print, and bring completed form along with the tuition fees.
Please make check payable to "Children's Innovation Center"