Each of these workshops are 12 classes long. Each session is once a week for 60 minutes.
Tuition Fees Per Workshop = $300 for 12 weeks
(Required 4 to 6 students per batch)
- Creative Writing (ages 9+)
- Public Speaking & Communications (ages 9+)
- Journalism (ages 9+)
- Scientific Writing (ages 9+)
- SCRATCH Programming (Ages 9+)
- STEM SPARK -Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Ages 9+)
(More Enrichment Programs will be added overtime based on the needs. So, please check with us often)
Creative Writing: (For Ages 7 to 13)
- Learn the best practices for creative writing
- Record your ideas and imagination using the art of English Language.
- Discover the meanings and pronunciations of unknown English words.
Public Speaking and Communications: (For Ages 7 to 13)
- Learn the best practices and types of public speaking
- Develop your confidence and speaking skills.
- Improve your writing skills and specialize in speech writing.
Journalism (For Ages 9+)
- Learn Analytical Reasoning
- Learn the fundamentals of reporting, data gathering, and journalistic ethics.
- Train to keep personal opinions and biases from seeping into your reporting and create news reports and stories.
Scientific Writing (For Ages 9+)
- In this course, students will explore, make observations, investigate, and share their findings using scientific writing.
- Students will clearly understand the nuances of scientific writing and practice it.
SCRATCH Programming (For Ages 9+)
- Dive into programming logic with Scratch, a learning environment developed by MIT.
- You’ll use block-coding to gain a strong foundation in computational thinking
- Create animated stories and games
Ready to Register?
Online payment is available through PayPal or Zelle
Zelle payment to "email@example.com"
Interested in our workshops and would like to be notified of future new batches?
Please email us with your interest, along with your phone number. Sometimes our emails could end up in spam/junk folder, so your phone number would provide us with another form of communication.
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Phone: 510-894-1497