APRIL 22 to 26, 2019
Monday to Friday - 9 AM to 3 PM
Extended Care Services available from 3 PM to 6 PM
We introduce technology concepts using SCRATCH and Python for second grade and up, and strive to build love for the programming language.
We believe technology education expands creativity and emphasizes logical reasoning. We have created a pathway to progress to next levels based on individual abilities. We create a strong foundation and help the kids practice coding through fun projects.
Note: This camp will teach basics or advanced coding depending on the level of every student.
3D Modelling and Printing
This course will teach students the basics of 3D modeling and printing, converting images to 3D models, and critical basic concepts in Slash and/or Blender. The course will uncover the core processes behind 3D printing and reveal one of the most powerful capabilities of the 3D printing revolution-that is accessible to anyone.
- Intro to 3D Modeling and 3D Printing
- Digitizing your Design in Slash
- Preparing and Exporting a 3D Model
- Design Tips for Blender and Slash
- Designing your 3D Model in Blender and slash
- Uploading Your Design, get ready to print.
Digital Storytelling - STEAM
Digital Storytelling course will be taught using the Transformative Education Framework. Students will explore, observe, and research social issues and effectively articulate their findings through an animation project, based on industry best practices.
Benefits of Digital Storytelling Course:
- Builds technology competency
- Builds Analytical and Research skills
- Practice disruptive thinking
- Builds creative and innovative ideas
- Learn script writing
- Voice narration and recording
- Effective communication skills
- 21st century information sharing and visual expression
- Practice Critical thinking and logical reasoning
Proceed to SPRING CAMPS Registration
Join us for a FUN filled week!