Youth Leadership Program
Exclusive opportunities for the students who have completed all 4 STEAM Foundational workshops at the Children’s Innovation Center.
We tailor and individualize the program to help build the story for your college and career.
Our Program Goal: Build and enhance individual leadership and team collaboration skills.
Our Coaching Approach:
Meet once a month for a minimum of 12 months, and coach students through the following steps:
- Passion to Action mapping
- Execution Plan Development
- On Demand guidance to address specific constraints & hurdles
- Execution tactics improvisation
- Leadership Skills improvement
** Answers to common questions about the Youth Leadership Program**
- Best time to join this program is at the end of 8th grade / beginning of 9th grade.
- Later high school years are still okay to join, and we will work with the student understanding the time crunch, and ensure maximum benefit from program.
- The skills and activities will be aligned with the student's career and college goals, and so will be appropriate for use in the college applications and resume.
- 12 coaching sessions at $75 per session = $900 per year - to be paid upfront, and 12 months commitment to the program is required
- If additional sessions are needed the cost is $75 per session.
Our Youth Led Projects involve the local community and school, and so creates volunteering opportunities for volunteers to participate and contribute.
Sign-up for our newsletter to be notified of volunteering opportunities.
Offer the Green Kids Now, non-profit organization platform for the leadership opportunities, along with opportunities to gain community service credits for activities implementation:
Here are some examples of opportunities that have been previously implemented. New ideas for programs are always welcome and will be encouraged.
- Youth led and organized community service events
- Journalist/Reporter to produce Podcast and YouTube Channel segments on Topics that impact humanity and the environment
- Youth Public Speaker
- Lead School Green Club / Environmental Club – Green Star School Awards Program
- Individual or team project poster presentations at conferences, etc. (Conference registration fees, and other costs such as printing are not included)
- Participation in competitions such as Global Design Challenge, etc.
Please check with our staff for student eligibility
Qualified students must register in-person only.