Youth Leadership Program
Exclusive opportunities for the students who have completed at least 4 workshops at the Children’s Innovation Center.
Our Program Goal: Build and enhance individual leadership and team collaboration skills.
Our Coaching Approach:
- Meet once a month for a minimum of 12 months, and coach students through the following steps:
- Passion to Action mapping
- Execution Plan Development
- On Demand guidance to address specific constraints & hurdles
- Execution tactics improvisation
- Leadership Skills improvement
2. Offer the Green Kids Now, non-profit organization platform with the following leadership opportunities along with community service credits:
- Youth led and organized community service events
- Journalist/Reporter to produce Podcast and YouTube Channel segments on Topics that impact humanity and the environment
- Youth Public Speaker
- Lead School Green Club / Environmental Club – Green Star School Awards Program
- Individual or team project poster presentations at conferences, etc. (Conference registration fees, and other costs such as printing are not included)
- Participation in competitions such as Global Design Challenge, etc.
- 12 coaching sessions at $75 per session = $900
Please check with our staff before registration
Qualified students approved by our staff, please proceed to registration