Youth Leadership Program
Registration is now open for 2021-2022 leadership teams selection.
(September 2021 to August 2022)
How does the program work?
- Students are grouped together to form teams.
- The team brainstorms and identifies two or three areas of passion/issue that they would like to address at school and/or in the local community
- Team works with their coach/mentor once a month, and they are guided through the following process:
- Passion to Action mapping
- Execution Plan Development
- On Demand guidance to address specific constraints & hurdles
- Review results and status
- Execution tactics improvisation
- Leadership skills improvement
- Team work and collaboration strategies improvement
- Outside of the meeting with the coach, the team would meet by themselves as needed to work on their tasks and action plan implementation.
- Student must commit and take these tasks seriously and participate with their fullest ability and willingness
- Must meet with the coach once a month for 12 months (in-person or online)
- Must pay the program fees of $900 upfront to be confirmed in the program
Our Youth Led Projects involve the local community and school, and so creates volunteering opportunities for volunteers to participate and contribute.
Empowering Youth to become Change Makers and create Positive Community Impact!
- Students gain experience on how to identify their passion and how to act on it.
- Students learn the importance of focused and results driven efforts
- Students build resilience through experience
- Students practice problem solving, critical-thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication
- Students become more aware of their surroundings, and form a deeper connection with their own community
- and.... yes, this program and experience can be listed in your resume and in college applications
Youth Leadership Program - Registration Form
(Program fees $900 must be paid after submitting this form to confirm your spot)
Youth Leadership Program $900 Fees Payment
Zelle to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Make checks payable to "Children's Innovation Center" and bring it in-person or mail it to P.O. Box 1855, Newark, CA - 94560
PayPal - use the button below to pay through PayPal (3% PayPal processing fees will be added.)