As Albert Einstein stated, “Education Is Not the Learning of Facts, But the Training of the Mind to Think,” our programs and teaching methods at Children’s Innovation Center are developed to train kids how to think and rekindle their intellectual curiosity.
Children’s Innovation Center is a non-profit organization which brings transformative education and experience to students through advanced workshops, seminars, and opportunities. Our courses offer experiential and project-based learning with focus on social responsibility and is customized for the age groups – Elementary, Middle School, and High School students.
All our programs and courses are after-school activities.
- Evening / weekend programs
- Camps during spring/summer/winter school breaks
Children's Innovation Center offers wide range of year-round after-school courses, Spring/Summer Camps and Extended Care services.
Here’s our Program Categories:
- Computer Science and Programming Courses (Grades 4 to 12)
- Science & Engineering Interdisciplinary Courses (Grades 6 to 12)
- STEAM Transformative Education Courses (Grades 6 to 12)
- RESEARCH - Emerging Innovators Program (Grades 9 to 12)
- College Planning Services and College Admissions Counselling (Grades 9 to 12)
- Youth Leadership Program (Grades 7 to 12)
- Homework Help and Tutoring for all grade levels and subjects from K-12
- After-School Care and Enrichment Programs for Grades K-8
Register EARLY and SAVE with Early-Bird prices!
Emerging Innovators Program - High School Research Program
For Rising 9th to 12th Graders
Learn - Design Human-Centric solutions - Write Research Article - Practice out-of-the-box thinking & Whole-System-Design Thinking
STAND-OUT - Publish your Research Article
Computer Science Camps
- Web Development - HTML 5 and CSS (Ages 9+)
- SCRATCH Programming (Ages 9+)
- 3D Modelling & Printing (Ages 9+)
- Minecraft Camp (Ages 9+)
- JAVA - AP Computer Science A prep (Ages 13+)
English & Math Enrichment Camps
For Ages 7 to 13
- Public Speaking, Speech Writing & Math Advancement
- Creative Writing, Vocabulary building & Math Advancement
- Scientific Puppetry & Math Advancement
- Journalism & Math Advancement
K-8 After-School Program
We offer after-school care which includes lunch/snacks/drinks, homework help, additional academic development, activities to foster curiosity and build knowledge in science, engineering, arts, social skills, etc., focusing on holistic child development and skills building for the 21st century.
Homework Help and Tutoring
Get help with school work from credentialed and experienced teachers - Book Now for after-school tutoring for all grades K-6, 7-8, 9-12 - in any subject areas, including AP subjects.
Samples of Students' Projects from STEAM Transformative Education Courses
Proceed to be inspired...
Seminar: Are you Ready for the Next Wave of Innovation?
What will drive the future economic growth? What are the fields that would create new market trends? Want to stay ahead of the curve...Join this seminar to find out more.
Our unique value proposition:
Many kids are unable to make observations around themselves and turn the problems around them into ideas and opportunities. At Children’s Innovation Center we rekindle student’s curiosity, show kids how to make observations, conduct research, apply their acquired knowledge and skills, so students could confidently take on real-life problems and create sustainable solutions. In this process students are able to identify their own passion and potential, even gain knowledge about basic economics and market functions.
At Children's Innovation Center, we probe into the child’s interests, teach them methods and tools to formulate ideas and pursue potential opportunities. Children would gain confidence and courage to REACH FOR THEIR STAR!
Youth Leadership Program
Exclusive Youth Leadership Program for students of Children's Innovation Center who have met the pre-reqs.
Community Service Opportunities - We're a certifying organization for the President's Volunteer Service Awards.
Sign-up for our newsletter to be notified about volunteering opportunities.
College Planning Services & College Admissions Counselling
A Center Focused on Sustainable Innovation
Join us in our efforts to create an Environmentally Sustainable world, which has a balance between Societal Needs, Economic Growth, and Environmental Sustainability.
Subscribe to our email list:
Please subscribe to be notified of the latest updates, volunteer opportunities, and announcements
InKind (Products / Services) Donors
* Children's Innovation Center is a program of Green Kids Now, Inc. non-profit organization