Emerging Coders Program
In-person Computer Science and Programming courses for Students ages 9 to 18.
This program has long-term goals to build proficiency in Software Development and Student's Profile/Resume.
Students progress through this program once a week and are able to customize based on their interests and abilities, from the various options offered.
- Students learn in small groups OR 2:1 OR 1:1 with an expert trainer.
- Students are mentored for participating in Hackathons / Competitions.
Our teaching framework utilizes various techniques which ensures strong understanding of the subject matter and builds very strong foundation.
Emerging Coders Program runs from September to June every year- it follows the school calendar of FUSD and their school breaks.
Tuition Fees paid monthly:
- Group Class Tuition fees: $50 per week - Once a week, 2 hours per class -Total 4 weeks = $200
- 2:1 Class Tuition fees: $70 per week - Once a week, 1.5 hours per class - Total 4 weeks = $280
- 1:1 Class Tuition fees: $80 per week - Once a week, 1.5 hours per class - Total 4 weeks = $320
Year-round Coding Classes. Enrolling for the following times:
- Saturday & Sunday: Saturday 10:00 AM to 12 Noon (Started on Sept 07, 2019)
- New batches and times can be started year-round based on interests and enrollments.
Ready to Register? Contact us:
Phone: 510-894-1497 Email: info@ChildrensInnovationCenter.org
(Please provide your cell number when you email us. As emails could end up in SPAM folders, we need alternate ways of communication.)