Emerging Coders Program
1:1 ONLINE Computer Programming courses for Students ages 9 to 18. (Grade 4 to Grade 12)
Emerging Coders Program is a year-round program to build proficiency in Software Development.
- Private individualized 1:1 live online class.
- Each class is one hour. We recommend at least one class per week.
- The program runs from first week of September to first week of June (summer schedules will vary)
Our customized curriculum is taught ONLINE 1:1 LIVE by our experienced teachers and elites from Stanford, UC Berkeley, University of Southern California, Santa Clara University, UC Santa Cruz, UC Irvine, UC San Diego, UC Davis, UC Merced, Cal State LA, San Jose State University, San Diego State University, and CSU-East Bay.
With our student first approach, emphasis on quality, and instilling good learning / coding habits, every student will have the opportunity to unleash their own potential and talent in software development.
Emerging Coders Program Fees & Course List
***** There is NO sibling discount *****
One hour class = $50
Courses marked with * is $66 / hour
Hands-On Project Based Learning
- Block coding for beginner to intermediate level
- Building strong coding foundation in Python - Beginner to Intermediate level
HTML/CSS - Web Development
- HTML 5, CSS
* AP CS A - Prep
- * Java
- * Boolean Expressions/ OSI layers / Other
- * Java Projects
* AP CS-Principles - Prep
- * Internet and Computer Operations
- We highly recommend completing our Python course
COMING SOON THIS FALL 2022...
* Data Science specialization course!
* Full Stack Web Developer course!
Emerging Coders Program - Interest Form
Have Questions? Contact us:
Phone: 510-894-1497 Email: info@ChildrensInnovationCenter.org
(Please provide your cell number when you email us. As emails could end up in SPAM folders, we need alternate ways of communication.)