We are happy to announce that we would be able to offer limited partial and full-scholarships this summer!
Scholarship Application for Emerging Innovators Program
5 weeks Research Program for Grades 9 to 12
Two Sessions Offered: Session 1: June 17 to July 19 (or) Session 2: July 22 to August 23
- First 4 weeks mandatory attendance required– Monday to Friday – 9 AM to 3 PM – Must bring your own lunch
- Last week, 5th week – Flexible timings with remote working options
Location: Children’s Innovation Center, 39155 Cedar Blvd, Newark, CA – 94560 | ph. (510) 894 1497
Description: Emerging Innovators Program focuses on equipping High School students with the skills and knowledge needed to develop Human-Centric Solutions Designs and write their solutions in the form of a university level Research Article.
Cost: $1950 for 5 weeks program
Get your research article published
Boost your College Application
Present in Conferences & Events
To be considered, please email with the following details to info@ChildrensInnovationCenter.org
Email Subject line: Student Full Name - Application for Scholarship – Emerging Innovator Program
Application Fields Required:
- Student Full Name
- Current Grade and High School Name
- Student Cell Phone and Email
- Parent/Guardian Full Name
- Parent/Guardian Cell Phone and Email
- Parent/Guardian Job Title
- Parent/Guardian Employer Name
- Home address
- School Teacher Reference Required: Teacher Name, contact phone, and email. We will need to call/email the teacher directly to obtain teacher’s recommendation.
- First Preference: Session 1(June 17 to July 19) or Session 2(July 22 to August 23)
- Total household Income: Less than $110K / $110K to $180K / above $180K
- Write an essay (maximum 650 Words) on your career or academic aspirations and how do you think this research program would benefit you?